Another fusion in my kitchen. Omelette a’la Spanish tortilla. The original Spanish tortilla is based on potatoes and eggs, this time I added also another veggies.
0.5 small zucchini
salt, pepper, oil
1. Chop the on onion . The rest of the vegetables cut into slices.
2. Fry onion in olive oil, a frying pan. Add champignons in pieces. If they releases too much water, pour it away.
3. Add more olive oil and fry potatos, at the end of frying add also zucchini. Add spices.
4. Smash eggs, add salt. Pour them evenly on the pan. Cover the pan. Every some time control if the eggs are evenly scattered, separate the edges of the omelette from the pan. Check the omlette from the bottom.
5. When the omelette will be brown from the bottom, put the pan on the pan from the plate, inside side to the bottom. Quickly tourn the pan placing the omelette on the plate,
6. If necessary add the oil in the frying pan. Slowly and gently slide the omelette from the plate to the frying pan, and fry the other side, do not cover the pan.
7. Serve with bread.