1 cup brown sugar
0.5 cup potato flour
0.5 cups of fine breadcrumbs (*gluten free)
2 tsp baking powder (*gluten free)
3 large carrots
200 g almonds in pistils (shelled, not flakes!)
100 g coconut flakes
pinch of salt
*if you are allergic to gluten
- Almonds and coconut flakes into a fine paste. Put lemons in hot water for a few seconds. Then, peel the lemon peel on a small-meshed grater.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Pour the yolks with sugar, add lemon peel and one lemon juice. Also add almonds and coconut flakes.
- Carrot peel on the grater and additionally mash. Add to the pulp with nuts, then add potatoflour, breadcrumbs and baking powder.
- Egg whites cut into rigid foam and combine with the rest of the ingredients.
- Bake 50-55 minutes at 180 degrees.