2 small bananas
1 large apple
1 cup of milk
5 tbsp of oatmeal
3 tbsp bran
about 1 cup flour
a bit of salt
1 tbspof almonds
1 tbsp of raisins
1. Eggs smash. Add banana and apple, milk, cereal, bran – leave for about 20 – 30 minutes.
2. Depending on the resulting consistency, add as much flour as needed to achive thick enough concistence , add a pinch of salt.
3. Raisins scald and cut into small pieces. Rasins ans almonds add to pancake mass.
4. Fry on both sides on hot oil, forming a round pancakes in a frying pan.
3 tbsp of margarine
0.5 cup milk
1 packet of vanilla sugar
2-3 tbsp of sugar (or honey)
About 3 tbsp of cocoa
1. Margarine melt in a pot, add milk and sugar.
2. When it starts to boil, lower the heat add the cocoa and stir a few minutes.
3. Pour prepared pancakes with warm mass.