half a cup of canned chickpeas
About 5 spoons of oatmeal
Favorite herbs and spices
- Chop onion and fry on the oil with a little salt. Add chopped tomatoes. Stew for a few minutes.
- When the tomatoes leave the juice and they are soft enough to throw up a chickpeas and oatmeal. Cook under cover for about 15-20 minutes.
- When the chickpeas will be more soft, crash it with a fork.
- Cook 2 hard-boiled eggs, then chop finely and add to the cooled mass.
- Add a raw egg and a little breadcrumb.
- Stick the balls, roll in bread crumbs, fry on hot oil.