The recipe for muffins was based on the recipe from PUSZKA. I use it the most often and always recommend it to my friends. The following recipe creates a great base that can be varied in many of ways. Sometimes I add fruits, chocolate or cinnamon to the cake, sometimes aditionally I make topping with chocolate and sugar sprinkles. Their phenomenon is also that they are vegan.
tbsp of oil
1 of cup sugar
2 of cups of flour
tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
- Bananas (preferably very ripe) in a bowl, add oil and sugar to them. Mix thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour with the baking soda and salt.
- Gradually combine ingredients from both bowls.
- *If you want to add cinnamon, you should first combine it with flour, If you want to add chocolate, 100 g crush and add after combining ingredients with both bowls.
- Fill the muffin molds with the resulting mass up to 3/4 their height. Bake in oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.