Avocados and eggs are extremely important in vegetarian diet, but healthy for each of us. Avocado contains valuable Oleic Acid, and eggs are the source of protein and calcium.
1 large ripe avocado
3 eggs (hard boiled)
1 tbsp of oil
- Slice avokado on half, remove the pit. Take out avocado with tablespoon. Smash avokado with fork.
- Eggs chop on small pieces.
- Chop onion and frie on oil (with a bit od salt) untill soft.
- Mix all ingredients. You can leave it in such form or blend everything together untill smooth.
My serving options:
1. With grilled zucchini and rucola.
2. With cherry tomatoes, rucola and roasted sunflower seeds.
It’s good to start the day with healthy and energetic meal. For me perfect combination for that is oatmeal with chia seeds, coconut milk and greek yogurt plus some fruits.
5 tbsp oats
1 tbsp chia seeds
2 tbsp greek yogurt
1/3 cup coconut milk
2 tsp of coconut drink (or just water)
1 tbsp honey
Recipe is very easy: just mix all together, leave it in the fridge overnight, take it out at morning, add some fruits and enjoy 🙂
So delicious, healthy and easy. I’m going to do it more often.
100g cheddar cheese
3 tbsp of parmesan
1 large egg
3 tbsp corn flour
1 tbsp of olive oil
1 tsp oregano
1. Grate the zucchini, leve it for 15 minutes. Pour away water released by zucchini.
2. Preheat the oven to 230 ° C. Spread the baking plate with the baking paper.
3. To zucchini add grated cheese, flour, egg, olive oil and spices. Mix.
4. Form the ball from mass, put on a baking paper and form pizzas shape.
5. Bake it for about 20 minutes untill crust will start getting a little brown colour.
6. Take out the crust from oven and add topping. Bake about 15 minutes.
4 tbsp of arrabbiata sauce
3 tbsp of parmesan
125g of mozzarella
leaves of basil
Baked potatoes I eat several times a week, sometimes as a snack, sometimes as a side dish. Potato spirals are nice alternative for serving the dish, or and idea for party-snack. I have to admit, that cutting potatos in spiral shape is not so easy. I was helping myself by watching the instructions on youtube and still my potatoes are not perfect. But I believe that practice will make me a master.
1. Pick small potatoes. Clean the potatoes well, cut off the ends on both sides.
2. Bamboo skewers brush with olive oil. Pierce potatoes with bamboo skewers.
3. Start cutting the potato from one side to another into a spiral shape. Cut them deep until the knife touch the skewer.
4. Loosen up the potato and kind of gently stretch then on all lenght of skewer.
5. Using brush cover potatos with oil, salt, favorite spieces and herbs. I have used thyme and spicy paprika.
6. Bake them in 180 C for about 40 min.
I love watermelon cocktails, and who doesn’t like mojito….. That’s why this one is my dreams come true in hot days.
And the best part is… there is no sugar added! Watermelon gives natural sweetness to the cocktail, which makes it not only healthier but also gives interesting, new flavor to the classic mojito. So here I’m presenting my ”fit mojito”. It’s super tasty and refreshing! Of course most healthy will be in VIRGIN VERSION !!! 🙂
500g of watermelon
4 sprigs mint
*100ml of white rum
about 100ml of sparkling water
*party version of cocktail :p
- Two sprigs of mint and watermelon pulp add to high the vessel, blend using a mixer to the dough grating. Mix together all the pieces to create a pulp.
- Pour the pulp through the strainer, helping to rub the mash with the spoon.
- Squeeze lime juice, leave three slices of lime for decorate.
- Add juice from lime and rum to watermelon juice.
- High glasses fill with the ice cubes, to every glass put spring of mint.
- Fill glasses with water. Every cocktail decorate with slice of lime.
Another fusion in my kitchen. Omelette a’la Spanish tortilla. The original Spanish tortilla is based on potatoes and eggs, this time I added also another veggies.
0.5 small zucchini
salt, pepper, oil
1. Chop the on onion . The rest of the vegetables cut into slices.
2. Fry onion in olive oil, a frying pan. Add champignons in pieces. If they releases too much water, pour it away.
3. Add more olive oil and fry potatos, at the end of frying add also zucchini. Add spices.
4. Smash eggs, add salt. Pour them evenly on the pan. Cover the pan. Every some time control if the eggs are evenly scattered, separate the edges of the omelette from the pan. Check the omlette from the bottom.
5. When the omelette will be brown from the bottom, put the pan on the pan from the plate, inside side to the bottom. Quickly tourn the pan placing the omelette on the plate,
6. If necessary add the oil in the frying pan. Slowly and gently slide the omelette from the plate to the frying pan, and fry the other side, do not cover the pan.
7. Serve with bread.